Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Good. Phoenix hasn't even moved in the past year as far as I know, and SandSerpent is just an eyesore in the back of Pantopia and easily the worst coaster in the park. The kiddie rides in that area (motorbikes, train ride, Bush Flyers) don't really make sense in that are either, and they're REALLY old. Would love to see a new anything in that corner.

Reactions: Mushroom
I think it’s a real shame that BGT never went through with the plan to enclose Sand Serpent—it really could have been an asset to the park’s lineup. As for Phoenix, it’s crazy to me that BGT can’t keep that thing running. Anyone know what’s so wrong with it? The other Intamin Starships I know of seem to operate consistently without issue—but Phoenix feels like it has spent the majority of the last few years SBNO.

Looking forward, hopefully the mouse will make its way to another SEAS park though? We’d welcome it back in Williamsburg (especially if they put it indoors—possibly where a big warehouse was previously planned and then cancelled—or possibly as filler in Festhaus Park to accompany Drachen Spire?) That said, it seems like a great fit for one of the Sesame Place parks or even SWSA too though. There are a lot of good options here for SEAS.

Last edited:
I don't think it's quite tall enough, but they should maybe extend it or leave the top open and be tacky af.

I don't think it's quite tall enough, but they should maybe extend it or leave the top open and be tacky af.

That’s what I figured. I wonder if extending the building upward to make it taller would be possible. Does the ride fit the building’s other dimensions?

Looking forward, hopefully the mouse will make its way to another SEAS park though? We’d welcome it back in Williamsburg (especially if they put it indoors—possibly where a big warehouse was previously planned and then cancelled—or possibly as filler in Festhaus Park to accompany Drachen Spire?) That said, it seems like a great fit for one of the Sesame Place parks or even SWSA too though. There are a lot of good options here for SEAS.

Just bring it full circle: put it inside DarKastle! Seriously though, an indoor darkride style wild mouse would be pretty sweet, though we all know BGW's habit of allowing special effects slowly fade.

Last edited:
That said, it seems like a great fit for one of the Sesame Place parks or even SWSA too though.
I would love to see a blatant rip-off of Goofy’s Sky School, but themed to Big Bird at Sesame Place PA. It would fit perfectly into the pre-existing line-up and with rather aggressive trims neutering the speed, it would appeal to the target market of the park and serve as a stepping stone between Grover’s and Oscar’s. Some zany, hastily cut out signs and subtle audio cues throughout the course would do wonders and help it blend into the theme of the park. Also, it would serve as another attraction that could operate during the Christmas event to provide extra capacity for the park during the busy season.

So now from what I understand, Busch wants a single rail, but they would need to demolish, painted camel and the HOS building, it would also head across the road and near the train tracks, I know you probably don’t believe me, but I think this really makes more sense than the GCI near the 2021 project or in pantopia

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad