Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
The removal of Wahoo Run from the website is really interesting too. Adventure Island’s slide selection is feeling a bit slim all the sudden...

Reactions: wombat96

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
The removal of Wahoo Run from the website is really interesting too. Adventure Island’s slide selection is feeling a bit slim all the sudden...
I'd hope they have a plan to reutilize the Wahoo Run slide tower for a new attraction in the near future. I can't see them go the Aquazoid Amped route with how competitive the Florida Water Park market is, and considering this ride has absolutely no theme. They could do something similar to Cutback at WCUSA and take the title of the first park in the state to have a ProSlide Saucer Water Coaster. SEAS always seems to love "firsts" and "-est" attractions so anything that has a gimmick or is a first is always a viable option.

It is a bummer to continually see the park take out attractions and areas that are unique and themed, especially this slide complex considering it was tightly wound in between some mildly detailed rock work. However, many of the more thematic rides in the park are extremely outdated and it seems like the park is slowly trying to update the line-up in order to stay relevant and keep the park looking fresh.

Reactions: Zachary

SLC Headache

The Spirit of the Forest is a raging Karen
Aug 9, 2017
OK, Adventure Island is pretty much gutted for this year, so Aquatica Orlando will be my Florida water park for my Florida trip. Got it.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad