Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I feel like in some of those Off The Tracks Reviews YouTube videos where they attempted "Six in Sixty" challenges, they barely eked it out.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Even using QQ I dont think its possible. In fact even if you got to stay on each coaster for the second ride I dont think its possible. Ride opps alone will kill this challenge.
Unless the park encourages them to push QQ to get people to see that’s the way to get the challenge done.

I probably could have, but with this "event" on? Or even now in general? Including walking?

I'm disappointed if I can't get an average of 5 rides an hour, but that's doing some reriding and I'm not speedwalking halfway around the park only to have to go back and get the rest of my rides.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
And.......Busch has already changed the rules. Only one ride on each coaster in 60 minutes. Just shows they never put any thought into this until its guests put in the effort to show it wouldnt work.
I'm one who always looks for the silver lining in a situation. This at minimum, shows they're paying attention to what everyone is saying. In all reality, whomever thought this could have been accomplished in 60 minutes is out of their mind.
For posterity sake - here's a couple snips of the ride twice vs. ride once.

Attachments

• RideTheFiveFinal.png
    RideTheFiveFinal.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 70
I'm one who always looks for the silver lining in a situation. This at minimum, shows they're paying attention to what everyone is saying. In all reality, whomever thought this could have been accomplished in 60 minutes is out of their mind.
For posterity sake - here's a couple snips of the ride twice vs. ride Im
I’m still not sure it’s possible given current park operations…..but we will see Thursday.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad