Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
The only areas that alcoholic drinks aren’t permitted in are Sesame and LOD. Beyond that, everywhere is fair game for drinks, as long as it’s inside the park.

Is this an actual park policy that just isn't enforced often? Similar to what @Thomas said, Land of the Dragons seems to be a very popular drinking spot for parents. I've seen a lot of strollers armed with plenty of open booze back there. 😋

Last edited:

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Is this an actual park policy that just isn't enforced often? Similar to what @Thomas said, Land of the Dragons seems to be a very popular drinking spot for parents. I've seen a lot of strollers aremed with booze back there. 😋
Sesame is actually related to the IP rights contract and is enforced to the best of my knowledge there is no such policy fir LOD so you are 50% right.

Reactions: Zachary
Jul 16, 2019
Sesame is actually related to the IP rights contract and is enforced to the best of my knowledge there is no such policy fir LOD so you are 50% right.
Am I breaking the law when I get off the Skyride at Sesame with a beer? Ha.

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Am I breaking the law when I get off the Skyride at Sesame with a beer? Ha.
No it's not a law but park policy mandated in their contract for the rights to use the Sesame stuff. Also the zone doesn't start at the tracks but at the actual gateway on the right as you are walking towards the skyride stay to the left and no issues go to the right and into the actual Sesame Forrest area and staff are supposed to ask you to leave the area or throw it out and usually do so fairly quickly.

Reactions: Murphy
Login or Register to Hide This Ad