Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I would have figured at least BBW would have been mentioned. But they seemed to have a love for Great Adventure.

Although, this video just reminded me of how much I don't remember my trip to Great Adventure. I stood in line for Chiller, but I wasn't gonna ride it as I had gotten heat exhaustion and was really sick for the majority of my day there. And I know I was there while both Rolling Thunder and Great American Scream Machine were there, but I... honestly don't remember if I actually went on them or not.

I did ride HyperSonic, though. That was a garbage ride.

I would have figured at least BBW would have been mentioned. But they seemed to have a love for Great Adventure.

He's a GAdv local, that's why. The funny thing is the "exit pathway" he points out for Chiller wasn't the actual pathway, what he was pointing at was the walkway for when the observatory was converted into the Exploratorium. It's the stairs that are behind the Gift Shop. The Observatory itself is used for Rides Training.

He also left out that El Toro used Viper's existing station, Green Lantern has a souvenir relic from the 4D simulator in the 1990s, and the giant tent you walk through to get to Superman used to be the park's administration building.

I do love this topic though. It’s always been fascinating to me finding small things left from previous attractions.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad