Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Big thing with Cupfusion as well is that there are not many physical moving props, it's all digital. If any of those screens go kaput, usually the ride goes down with it.

Hershey's finally getting into RGB gamer lights experience other parks have tried in the past and usually it's a good indicator for how much the park actually cares for appearances. You won't see the "care" being shown until 5-6 years down the line when these LED lighting packages are finally due for replacement.

Reactions: warfelg and Zachary
Big thing with Cupfusion as well is that there are not many physical moving props, it's all digital. If any of those screens go kaput, usually the ride goes down with it.
The ride does have a lot of moving props. Granted, the screens are the major real estate that you see but surrounding those screens are lots of moving props with targets and I think the first two rooms of the ride are all props and no screens.
Hershey's finally getting into RGB gamer lights experience other parks have tried in the past and usually it's a good indicator for how much the park actually cares for appearances. You won't see the "care" being shown until 5-6 years down the line when these LED lighting packages are finally due for replacement.
Agreed.... but I can't think of any time when I've seen something at Hershey that was falling down or not in place.... even if we just talk about general appearance of the park. Sure, the light packages are a little more involved but from a park that seems to quickly replace light bulbs, fix broken signs, etc, I have more hope than with other parks.

Did anything change on the ride with regard to restraints? I rode it once several years ago and my main issue was that the vests were waaaay too tight on me. That really put a damper on the experience, even though it was certainly better from a no head-banging aspect. I'm not sure if it was a height issue or a me not being thin issue. If it's the latter, well, I am a bit thinner (ok, less overweight) than I used to be, so maybe it would be better anyway.

Did anything change on the ride with regard to restraints? I rode it once several years ago and my main issue was that the vests were waaaay too tight on me. That really put a damper on the experience, even though it was certainly better from a no head-banging aspect. I'm not sure if it was a height issue or a me not being thin issue. If it's the latter, well, I am a bit thinner (ok, less overweight) than I used to be, so maybe it would be better anyway.

Seatbelts got added, restraints are the same from when they put the new train on.

Reactions: Crunchewy
Ride system is exactly the same as it was since they added the MK1212 trains -- just a new paint job.

Reactions: Crunchewy
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad