Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 22, 2011
With all good intentions, I bought the refillable cup when I went to the park earlier in the summer. Well, life doesn't always go as planned, so I haven't been back to BGW. I will be going to Florida next month, and since I've got a Platinum pass, will be going to BGT, SeaWorld, and the waterpark down there.
Does anyone know if other parks honor the refillable cup from BGW?

Sep 8, 2010
Charlottesville
I know I've used a BGW cup at Water Country a lot of times. I don't think there would be an issue using it in Tampa. But I could be wrong.

Mar 30, 2010
Well, it would be pretty easy to find out once you get there. Let me know what you find out as I plan on going down there the first week of October and I also have some refillable cups I might bring.

Jun 10, 2010
We have a Sheikra cup from Tampa that we couldn't get refilled in BGW. That was a couple years ago. The cup is actually from the year Sheikra opened and we were able to use it in Tampa this year. So I guess the only answer is give it a shot, who knows.

Apr 29, 2011
I used my BGW cup at SeaWorld Orlando last November. It shouldn't be a problem when you go.

Jun 23, 2010
I used a SeaWorld cup at Busch Gardens Tampa, and I saw people using Sesame Place and Water Country cups at BGW and vice versa. I think the cups are interchangeable between all the parks unless you get the rare misinformed employee who thinks only park-specific cups are to be refilled.

Aug 22, 2011
gardener14 said:
I used a SeaWorld cup at Busch Gardens Tampa, and I saw people using Sesame Place and Water Country cups at BGW and vice versa. I think the cups are interchangeable between all the parks unless you get the rare misinformed employee who thinks only park-specific cups are to be refilled.
Thanks - I'll give it a try. I'm just taking carry-on luggage for five days in central Florida and then a three day mouse cruise, so am trying to pack superlight (yes, I know that I can put things inside the cup when I'm packing.)
I won't have to bring the cup to Discovery Cove (since food and beverages are included), but am planning on hitting BGT and SeaWorld. And I'll use it on the mouse cruise - they've got free soda dispensers on deck, but 10 ounce cups.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad