Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Ryan

Resident of Mad King Ludwig's Castle
Feb 8, 2018
North Carolina
The seasonal cups seem different this year? Does anyone have a recent picture because I dont have mine on me right now. Doesnt seem as transparent and more like the older designs.

They taper at the bottom and don't seem like they would hold as much. Do seem like they would be easier to hold with smaller hands. Not a fan but hey, to each his own and I am sure they will sell the crap out of them.

I miss the 48 oz souvenir cups that they used to sell like 15 years ago at other parks. These days you're lucky if you get a third of that with the gargantuan amount of ice most people scoop into them.

Reactions: wombat96
The cups are a different design this year. They are not see through and they are thinner than in years past. They also taper more and seem to be easier to hold. I was able to confirm with a supervisor who was stocking them that according to the box they are still 28 oz which is what the cups have been in previous years.

Reactions: jornor and belsaas
I believe the shopper's pass is only good in merchandise locations. It doesn't work at food locations. The discount varies depending on your membership level

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad