Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Thanks!

Just tried again. Still not working on my Microsoft Edge browser (links back to BGW calendar when I try to go there through the menu) but seems to be working fine on my Chrome browser.

Definitely something wrong on my end rather then the website.

Reactions: Nicole
Maybe, maybe not, some sites are not optimized to work on much more than Chrome or Safari even though Edge finally started using the same Chromium kernel everyone else uses the other year ago last I remembered hearing about it.

It's not just you @Nibbins, it has been intermittently broken for a while now. They seem to be using some really backwards method to determine which header menu to display.

Reactions: Nibbins
Is there any point to bringing my Photokey card? Do they have any photographers there at all?

Sorry if this is in the wrong area. I couldn’t find a WCUSA thread, but I might have just missed it.

They used to have photographers stationed around the park, but I don't think I noticed any while I was there earlier this year. Maybe someone who has been more recently can speak to this though?

Thank you!!! So, there is no specific WCUSA area of this forum, right?

There is a WCUSA board under the SeaWorld Park & Entertainment node. You can also get to it by going BGW -> Everything Else -> Other Local Area Attractions -> Water Country USA

Last edited:
Reactions: belsaas
With a cooler week ahead of the season opening of the park this weekend, does anyone know of the park still heats the water in the pools? Years ago under AB days they advertised this on their website but that doesn’t appear to be the case now.

Could be some really chilly water this weekend if the pools aren’t heated!

I got an email earlier this week announcing the opening this weekend, and part of the email message said something to the effect of "enjoy our heated pools".

Sunday could be the better of the two days this weekend, with rain moving out of the area and a high of 82.

Reactions: rvadude85
Yes the e-mail did specifically mention heated pools. I wasn't aware as I've never been during a time in which it would be needed. I wish they could cool th em also. Sometimes I think the water temperature gets over 90 in the summer.

Expect some very cold water. I don't know which attractions do and don't have operational heaters at this point, but in my experience WCUSA hasn't had much in the way of warm water on cold days in many, many years now.

Reactions: rvadude85
I am quite a bit annoyed that last Saturday and Sunday were block-out dates for basic memberships when they were giving away free bonus tickets for every membership level at the same time.

I can understand block-out dates to avoid the park being too crowded, but that is obviously not the point of it if they are trying to bring additional non-paying guests in.

I guess luring members out with a bunch of friends to then stand at the gate and decide to either upgrade their membership, buy an additional ticket or turn back around and go home is bringing in some money.

The block-out dates aren't openly announced either. The only way I can find them is through a link in the FAQ. There is no mention of them on the regular "park hours" calendar or on the regular "park schedule".

• Wow
Reactions: Mushroom and Nicole
I wonder if this is best attributed to incompetence, poor interdepartmental communication, or malice?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad