Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Has anybody else been in the restrooms beside the front lockers? Those are probably the best public restrooms I have ever been in. Without a doubt better than any other restroom I've been in, in the entire SEAS chain, even the brand new ones in New France at BGW. I'm 100% serious.

Clearly we need greater detailed information about the various bathrooms around the park. Just off the top of my head...
Soap types
Number of stalls and urinals
Number of sinks
Kid friendly?

We need data.

Zimmy said:
Clearly we need greater detailed information about the various bathrooms around the park.  Just off the top of my head...
Soap types
Number of stalls and urinals
Number of sinks
Kid friendly?

We need data.

Seriously? You all are discussing bathrooms at WCUSA in the middle of December?

Can't find them on their site. Are they gone or just not on the site at the moment. Wanted to check out the pricing but can't seem to locate the info. Tried both on passmember page and upgrade your visit page.

Reactions: jornor
We have a trip planned for the whole family in 2 weeks. I thought we would have to buy discounted tickets for WCU, but I swear that I saw something about free tickets for weekdays in June. Did I dream it?

Anyone know where I can find the hours for each day for Water Country?

All the top menu items on the Water Country website link back to BGW it seems and the reservation calendar has no times on it.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad