Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Yeah, I already got the regular drink plan for 2023. Now having regrets. lol. I'll email them and see if anything can be done to upgrade our plans.
Just go to guest services when you first get to the park & tell them you want to upgrade your plan. They did it for me & the best part is they didn't get rid of my paper cup plan so I have the option of either bringing my tumbler, or if I want to go the paper cup route I leave it at home. Also when I go with friends I have an extra drink plan they get to use for free.

Just go to guest services when you first get to the park & tell them you want to upgrade your plan. They did it for me & the best part is they didn't get rid of my paper cup plan so I have the option of either bringing my tumbler, or if I want to go the paper cup route I leave it at home. Also when I go with friends I have an extra drink plan they get to use for free.
Can you get the hot chocolate/coffee in paper cups too or is that only possible with a cup you have to carry around everywhere?

Reactions: mwhinva
Does anyone know if there is an Iced Coffee option with the Drink Plan +?I know you can't use it at Starbuck's, so I was curious if you there was an option elsewhere in the park where you could use it to get an iced coffee.

Does anyone know if there is an Iced Coffee option with the Drink Plan +?I know you can't use it at Starbuck's, so I was curious if you there was an option elsewhere in the park where you could use it to get an iced coffee.

As far as I know - no, there is no ice coffee option outside of Starbucks. Instead there is just the regular coffee, hot chocolate and ICEE options as part of the Drink Plan+

Of note, if you have kids - and if they happen to be anything like mine, addicted to ICEEs - that Drink Plan+ is very good value worth considering, if nothing but for the ICEE option -- where my two completely paid for the add-on plan in just a single visit 😉

Reactions: Zachary and Nicole
Are KD and KI the parks with the most attractions over 300 ft?
Not even close.

Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks (U.S. National Park Service)
sequoia1.jpg

I don't want to start a whole thread over this. Does anyone know if our platinum meal plans work during Scary Farm hours? I know we don't get admission very annoyingly. I'm looking at finally hitting Magic Mountain in October and I get in early enough to check out Knotts for the day before Magic Mountain the day after.

Your drink plan will work but the meal plan won’t. Your meal plan will work during daytime though, if you wanted to go before the transition for a bit.

Reactions: CoasterAuditor
I noticed that KD opens at 9am this Friday instead of 11. Does anyone know why? Is that a typo on the schedule?

Yeah I found out Fridays are not a day to take advantage of in the spring last week. I used to wonder about the 9am opening, it’s to accommodate school groups. It’s super annoying getting off work at 5pm on Fridays knowing the park closes immediately but it is what it is. Also amusement parks full of teenagers are probably my least favorite type of amusement park based on my Hershey visit today.

10:30 I believe. Parking usually opens 30 minutes prior to park opening. Sometimes 45 minutes prior.

I was looking at the differences between Gold Pass and Prestige Pass. What's the difference between a Pass Perk and an enhanced Pass Perk?
I am hoping the difference is that I get something since I never seemed to get any perks on my platinum.

More seriously it hasn't entirely been layed out but I am told it should be perks more often and bigger perks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad