Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 14, 2022
From Alicia Stella at TPS, she has broken out the news of Universal Studios Hollywood, potentially recieving new additions including that of a Fast & Furious Drifting coaster, and a version of The Bourne Stuntacular from Universal Studios Florida.

Article:

Mar 17, 2020
From Alicia Stella at TPS, she has broken out the news of Universal Studios Hollywood, potentially recieving new additions including that of a Fast & Furious Drifting coaster, and a version of The Bourne Stuntacular from Universal Studios Florida.

Article:

Is it just me, or is Universal as a whole in need of fresher IP?

Mar 8, 2022
Martinsburg, WV
twitter.com
Is it just me, or is Universal as a whole in need of fresher IP?
I don't think it's a stale IP.... it's just they haven't utilized it in person to it's full potential. Slapping F&F on Earthquake just wasn't a good fit for the IP. Even if you were to say that the IP was stale, Fast & Furious is an IP that fits in person attractions even for people who don't know the franchise.

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
I love this concept and hope that something similar is brewing for USO as well.

Just in general, I'm thrilled to hear talk of increased coaster investment by Universal Studios in the wake of VelociCoaster. I know space is a real problem out in Hollywood, but another major coaster would go a long way towards making the park look more attractive in my opinion.

Mar 17, 2020
I love this concept and hope that something similar is brewing for USO as well.

Just in general, I'm thrilled to hear talk of increased coaster investment by Universal Studios in the wake of VelociCoaster. I know space is a real problem out in Hollywood, but another major coaster would go a long way towards making the park look more attractive in my opinion.
Not sure anything will be brewing at the existing parks at USO near term, given the focus on Epic Universe.

I want to try to hit up Hollywood once Super Nintendo World opens to see that before it’s available in Florida. It just seems like the best reason to go there anytime soon from this end of things. Though if I fly to SoCal for the first time ever I can’t say Universal Hollywood would be THAT high on the priority list. There are many new clients out there!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad