Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.

Important Articles:​

Animated Pre-Creation:​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Major Updates:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone get @Zachary some x-ray goggles so we can get a status article or some shit.

The silence on this project is deafening, maybe because it's the only project I've truly cared about in the past 5 years.
The silence is deafening because 90% of the work for this project is taking place behind closed doors inside a building.

Outside of materials showing up in the parking lot or something, we’re going to get minimal updates on this thing between now and when it’s suddenly ready to open.

The silence is deafening because 90% of the work for this project is taking place behind closed doors inside a building.

Outside of materials showing up in the parking lot or something, we’re going to get minimal updates on this thing between now and when it’s suddenly ready to open.
If only there was some member of the forum stopping by once a week and posting updates.

As far as we know right now, this is supposed to be entirely contained with the existing structure, correct?
All plans on file with the county have it contained inside. To change that they would have to file new plans which would be publicly review able.

Reactions: kulthus and Mwe BGW
Just to clarify: Site plans haven't needed to be filed with the county because the attraction is slated to remain entirely within the existing footprint of the building. This is the same thing that happened with Battle for Eire.

Thus far, we have no reason to believe this isn't still completely accurate:

All plans on file with the county have it contained inside. To change that they would have to file new plans which would be publicly review able.

Just to clarify: Site plans haven't needed to be filed with the county because the attraction is slated to remain entirely within the existing footprint of the building. This is the same thing that happened with Battle for Eire.

Thus far, we have no reason to believe this isn't still completely accurate:

That's what I thought, but couldn't remember. Thanks!

Somewhat unrelated, I'd like to see the park one day put something more exciting in say Ireland or England with a coaster that weaves in/out/around the existing structures. I'm thinking something somewhat similar to a cross between Big Bad Wolf's theming setup and keyhole type elements found on wing coasters for example.

Reactions: DrunkenCronuts
That's what I thought, but couldn't remember. Thanks!

Somewhat unrelated, I'd like to see the park one day put something more exciting in say Ireland or England with a coaster that weaves in/out/around the existing structures. I'm thinking something somewhat similar to a cross between Big Bad Wolf's theming setup and keyhole type elements found on wing coasters for example.

Eh, that'd probably ruin any remaining immersion by requiring several trees to be taken down... And it's not like they're willing to replace with full-grown replacements

I'd advise extreme caution to anyone who may want to take or share a photo of the track right now. I'm positive the park is watching.
[Park Security] Be veeeery quiet, I'm hunting Parkfans moles

Sneaking Elmer Fudd GIF by Looney Tunes

Last edited:
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad