Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.

Important Articles:​

Animated Pre-Creation:​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Major Updates:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I abandoned local government civil engineering many moons ago and am illiterate with this stuff, what is this exactly?

When a contractor is doing work on a site that involves any sort of digging, they will request utilities be marked so that they don't hit anything bad. Those requests are public record.

I have heard that the building is empty now and ready for work. I was also told that several very important people were recently seen in front of it and that blue prints were visible.

the mueller report see GIF

Interesting to see when I walked by during my visit last night- all the lights in the queue appeared to be on… looking into the switchbacks with the chandeliers those lights are on- and bright too!

Attachments

• BB059E81-001B-48BC-AA1E-6F598DB0EA3D.jpeg
    BB059E81-001B-48BC-AA1E-6F598DB0EA3D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
Interesting to see when I walked by during my visit last night- all the lights in the queue appeared to be on… looking into the switchbacks with the chandeliers those lights are on- and bright too!
That is fairly standard practice as it allows for more thorough security monitoring. You can see it at DF station from the train. He'll Disney kept the lights on in River Country and other abandoned areas of the park

Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad