Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Jun 5, 2014
The wolves have long since been removed sadly. Hopefully they'll return.
Really?!?!? That’s crummy! I was hoping for a good theme based on them... oh well... maybe we can get Drachen’s Lair or Der Albtraum / Nachtmahr 🤷🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: Coasternerd
Jul 23, 2014
Perhaps, I know very little about multiverse transport physics or literally anything about Quantum mechanics. imagine we are a few centuries off from that being on roller coasters.

I'm trying to think of potential theming ideas, one would be something along the lines of theming the first launch section to do something different each time (maybe even have it launch at a slightly faster speed if that's possible?). I definitely think the second loop should be some sort of themed surprise that most people won't see coming. Stuff like that is the stuff GP talk about in casual conversation (assuming theme parks in anyway came up organically to begin with and were not brought up by a thoosie). They should definitely do something cool with all the lighting at least. Just please not "small wave breaker in a box" but if that's what we get, then I will shut up and ride it between Verbolten and Alpengeist if the line isn't pervasive.
I think it would be fun (and probably not happen) to theme both loops to the fallen attractions. First loop being chased by a Big Bad Wolf (in a better way then the Verbolten effects) and then the second loop be something Drachen Fire related, like riding the back of a dragon, which leads to a fire effect at the end.

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
I think it would be fun (and probably not happen) to theme both loops to the fallen attractions. First loop being chased by a Big Bad Wolf (in a better way then the Verbolten effects) and then the second loop be something Drachen Fire related, like riding the back of a dragon, which leads to a fire effect at the end.

How about riding a wolf chased by a dragon?

If I remember the BBW lore correctly, the rider was the wolf.

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009

The Wolf got its representation in Verbolten and Drachen Fire was planned to get its tribute in the form of the dragon-themed FHP coaster. DarKastle deserves the same from its successor.

Last edited:
May 27, 2011
My family and I are gearing up to go to Disney/Universal in a couple weeks. As we are looking at videos/reviews of the rides to get a game plan, this DarKoaster *could* look similar to the Slinky Dog coaster in Disney’s Hollywood Studios (aside from the whole indoors and theme differences)- Multiples launched, low, moderate speed, many S curves, banks, and bunny hills, fun family oriented.

Edit…wow autocorrect fail fixed.

Last edited:

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
I expect DarKoaster to be A LOT snappier than Slinky Dog. Wave Breaker is a pretty large, drawn-out Intamin Family Launch coaster. DarKoaster's short trains, short launches, and tight turns and transitions may pack more of a punch than many people are imagining right now.

Last edited:
Login or Register to Hide This Ad