Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
A NebulaZ is better than nothing, but I'd like a flat ride package with 3-5 new flats for the entire park. The SeaWorld/Busch Gardens parks have never been known for having a large number of flats, but it would be a nice break from coasters for a year.

You guys got to think outside of the box. Coming in 2024 flat rides get outsourced and a carnival group sets them up for the week then takes them down and moves on.
The Six Flags Ride Rotation program on steroids?

Reactions: Zachary
A NebulaZ is better than nothing, but I'd like a flat ride package with 3-5 new flats for the entire park. The SeaWorld/Busch Gardens parks have never been known for having a large number of flats, but it would be a nice break from coasters for a year.
Zamperla Giga Discovery
Zamperla NebulaZ
Zamperla Endeavour
Zamperla Gryphon
Zamperla Super Air Race

Dream package from Zamperla’s current offerings.

Don’t get me wrong, a top spin would be cool, but if memory serves me right, no longer in production. Part of why DVC bit the dust. Plus, it’d just look out of place in an area that is fairly serene for a rides area.

Ignoring the concerningly low capacity, this is what I would love to see in Cradle's spot. Same exact theming, colors, the whole thing. Please and thank you!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

It would no doubt be a challenge (maybe impossible) to squeeze it in between the easement barrier and the theming tower, so as a plan B, I would love to see Gerstlauer Sky Roller in Mach Tower's spot:

aerospin-puff.jpg

Ignoring the concerningly low capacity, this is what I would love to see in Cradle's spot. Same exact theming, colors, the whole thing. Please and thank you!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

It would no doubt be a challenge (maybe impossible) to squeeze it in between the easement barrier and the theming tower, so as a plan B, I would love to see Gerstlauer Sky Roller in Mach Tower's spot:

aerospin-puff.jpg

I love building this ride in Planet Coaster! Would work well at BGW.

Zamperla package please! Super Air Race to replace Cradle, Zetta swing to replace Mach Tower, and Endeavour or Gryphon just to sprinkle in a new ride somewhere.

Ooh, a Super Air Race would be interesting. Looking at satellite views, the one at Luna Park has a 75ft diameter area, which is much too large for Cradle's spot. With a reworking of the exit ramp, NebulaZ would fit quite nicely here. It's listed as having a required ~40ft diameter, seems like it would work here:

1679502142396.png

A Super Air Race would likely fit in Mach's area though. Personal choice, I'd rather have the Sky Roller there as I think it's a better experience. Gerstlauer lists a ~67ft diameter, perfect placement here with the existing queue structure:

1679502440157.png

I didn't do any measurements, just a mental-picture eyeballing, lol. Thanks for checking it.

• Zetta Swing over the river would be sweet. Would require clearing trees though and I'm not always a fan of that. Also, you're right on the Sky Roller being a better fit for that plot. It is a better option.
  • This one is purely selfish/personal, but I've wanted a (Super) Air Race in VA for years. Idc what plot it goes on. Idc how it's themed. Please. I'll start going back to BGW more again, I promise!
  • Still haven't ridden a NebulaZ yet but will change that next month at The Island in Pigeon Forge with our Dollywood trip. It just seems like it's better looking than it is riding. I'm not sold, but we'll see if that changes soon.
  • I always loved the Enterprise/Witches Wheels and think the Endeavour would be a great way to have a modern ride with a nostalgic nod. A bit more family-friendly than the other options as well.

I’m just excited and hope this keeps up. BGW has a fine coaster collection IMO. They need to update F&B badly. But the flats packages is something I always felt have been lacking badly, especially thrilling ones.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad