Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Coasterguy95

Intimidator 305 enjoyer, I make yt vids, watch em!
Jul 6, 2022
www.youtube.com
So im in a discord server and someone just sent this, apparently its for a b and m family shuttle wing coaster
Think anything of it?

If it won’t load, here’s the imageFD8EF174-3D34-48AC-A7EC-DFAEEEA90FEA.jpeg

Last edited:

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
Dec 7, 2021
That's......that's a lift hill. So this one isn't a shuttle.
You have seen how some parks can make a shuttle with a lift, correct? Gerstlauer comes to mind. I don’t see why they couldn’t be doing something similar to that. Granted most of them are launched, but almost all of them have some kind of backward element.

Jun 13, 2011
I'm renaming the thread. Does anyone have an updated layout prediction?
FXerZ8LXEAEhV1R.jpeg
😅 (Modified from image embedded in tweet from @cslkenny above)
Actually, I think the first helix will be different than pictured. It looks to me like it will drop to the ground and then spiral up. The rest looks accurate.

And yes lift hills can be used on shuttles but I haven't seen a shuttle coaster have a lift with a curve at the top like this, and there's a support for the drop after it.

Coasterguy95

Intimidator 305 enjoyer, I make yt vids, watch em!
Jul 6, 2022
www.youtube.com
View attachment 27780
😅 (Modified from image embedded in tweet from @cslkenny above)
Actually, I think the first helix will be different than pictured. It looks to me like it will drop to the ground and then spiral up. The rest looks accurate.

And yes lift hills can be used on shuttles but I haven't seen a shuttle coaster have a lift with a curve at the top like this, and there's a support for the drop after it.
Switch track. Think like switchback at zdts. Like that same concept.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad