Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Mar 4, 2021
I just want to say I like your signature regarding BBW. I was there when BBW first opened and Verbolten is a poor replacement. What we need for Project 2023 is a Vekoma F.L.Y. coaster like at Phantasialand but using a Bavarian village like the original BBW (Even the colors match the original BBW). They could just recycle the old ads since the person looks like he's on a flying coaster.

One of these should replace Volcano or Anaconda at KD. Depends on if they get the the B&M wing or surf coaster.

Reactions: SLC Headache

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
This is honestly not really funny. This is exactly the kind of BS that will be brought up in a year as evidence that BGWFans gets everything wrong. It is terrible for our credibility.

It's already happening in the comments.

Stupid People GIF by memecandy

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Madrid Arc is going on what... 10 years now?

BGWFans started down the dark, treacherous path towards trying to solve Project Madrid when the site foolishly opted to report on a seemingly extraordinary line of site test on May 3rd, 2017. Historians now identify the current era of BGWFans coverage (dubbed, BGWFans' Madrid Arc) as having begun on that date.

😋

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
BGWFans started down the dark, treacherous path towards trying to solve Project Madrid when the site foolishly opted to report on a seemingly extraordinary line of site test on May 3rd, 2017. Historians now identify the current era of BGWFans coverage, dubbed, BGWFans' Madrid Arc, as having begun on that date.

Ye, I was caught up on the false Madrid Arc back when the follow up to Verbolten was still the major topic. Notably back then being a concept pavilion for, of all things, a potential Spanish hamlet.

Still, 5 years is pretty impressive for an arc in any story.

Reactions: Zachary

warfelg

Advisory Panel
Mar 16, 2016
The only rival in media to the Marvel Infinity Saga is the BGWFans Madrid Arc. The twists. The turns. The throw aways that were retconned into fact. The random romances brought up then dropped in the next part of the project. The new characters brought in to be killed off after huge hoopla. Only these two multipart stories have it.

• Haha
Jul 5, 2017
BGWFans started down the dark, treacherous path towards trying to solve Project Madrid when the site foolishly opted to report on a seemingly extraordinary line of site test on May 3rd, 2017. Historians now identify the current era of BGWFans coverage (dubbed, BGWFans' Madrid Arc) as having begun on that date.

😋
That wasn't 4 years ago. Nope not four entire years. Impossible.

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Nothing has happened since we leaked the full layout and the park gutted Drachen Fire's station in preparation for construction right before COVID.

Jun 13, 2011

😋
You're welcome for that, again. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. 🤣

• Love
Jul 14, 2019
Instead of clogging up the Pantheon thread BGWnut intimated there is a chance because of the pandemic delays and delay of Pantheon that SEAS may be working out with Intamin to allocate the funds for DrachenSpire to a different park in the chain and utilize a different manufacturer for BGW. Partially because BGW is very jealous of all the attention BGT has gotten over IronGwazi.

So could we see the project shifed to RMC and "Iron-Dragon" or ''DrachenSteel" open instead??

I could only hope that whatever they do would be bigger than Twisted Timbers.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad