Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
wow they haven't even poured footers for the back half of the ride yet. I was wondering why they were shying away from sharing aerial photos.

Does anybody speak survey? These red markers are in line with the Ferris Wheel. There are also yellow and orange dashes running the length of this "parking lot". All of them appear to be out of line with our curreunderstanding of the coasters path.

Attachments

• 20220507_131154.jpg
    20220507_131154.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 17
  • 20220507_131141.jpg
    20220507_131141.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 17
Does anybody speak survey? These red markers are in line with the Ferris Wheel. There are also yellow and orange dashes running the length of this "parking lot". All of them appear to be out of line with our curreunderstanding of the coasters path.
Red is usually buried electric. I'd say that the 3 arrows mean either a main feed, or 3 phase power

There is now some vertical activity behind the building. Can only see it from the top of the ferris wheel, and not enough so to make a decent picture. However, if I am looking at that correctly, that U turn behind the building is a whole lot tighter than it looks like on the POV animation.

There is now some vertical activity behind the building. Can only see it from the top of the ferris wheel, and not enough so to make a decent picture. However, if I am looking at that correctly, that U turn behind the building is a whole lot tighter than it looks like on the POV animation.
I was wrong. Based on a now better view, it appears we're looking at the end of the turn on the return side not the outgoing side.

Reactions: ST Dog and Zachary
Red is for electrical, the orange is just specific elevation information for whatever they may be doing in that spot.

Might relate to what this tweet was teasing:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

This was teasing the new firecracker ride at the Orlando Park what does a drop ride. Just recently open.

Reactions: Zachary and ST Dog
Is there any sort of timeframe to expect this to be open? I'm licking my chops at a SFOG trip with my new SF pass since I've never been but I want to wait until this amazing looking RMC is done.
I'm curious as well. I was thinking of dropping in around Thanksgiving, but it looks like there is a lot of work remaining.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad