Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Brambo

Cyberdyne Systems Software Engineer
Oct 31, 2019
Virginia Beach, VA
www.instagram.com
Does anyone know if layout adjustments were made at all from Jersey Devil? Haven't ridden that yet, but haven't heard great praise. Quite an uninspiring coaster, being that it is a clone and its the first ever 20th coaster at a park. I'm sure it'll bring in the crowds though but West Coast Racers seems like a much better recent addition.

After looking into the ride a bit more... It is literally one foot taller than jersey devil and I believe has a slightly longer brake run for higher capacity.... I hate coaster "records"

Last edited:

Fur Dozy

Mayor of Busch Gardens Tampillsburg
Nov 5, 2009
given the fact that this was well into shipping before JD opened I doubt that it has many adjustments if any.

Reactions: Brambo and Zachary

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
The thoosie hate for Jersey Devil Coaster is absurd in my opinion. Is it the greatest coaster in the world? No. Is it a great coaster? Yes.

This will be a good fit for Magic Mountain and I'm glad to see further capacity improvements being implemented (though, honestly, Jersey Devil was already churning through people like crazy when I rode it a couple weeks ago).

Brambo

Cyberdyne Systems Software Engineer
Oct 31, 2019
Virginia Beach, VA
www.instagram.com
My issue has nothing to do with the ride itself, just was bringing up people's views who rode it. It definitely will be a good ride, and people likely just expected way too much out of it given that the original raptors ran so fast. The problem that I really have with this is the uninspired action of just copying their East coast model.... They could have put a custom family coaster in and i think it'd be a bigger deal to me. This 20th coaster record is a huge deal as far as I see it, but the park just advertises their 'record breaking' coaster.

Mar 16, 2016
so disappointed I cant find it but makes me think of the video spoofing every park getting a 4D coaster.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad