Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Mar 18, 2017
On my last ride it didn't flip much and I crossed most of the top going forward going up and down hills while rocking a bit. It gave a great roller coaster feeling and I could see building a more normal coaster with rocking seats and no forced flipping.

Reactions: Mwe BGW

Coasternerd

What’s better than one coaster? 2 coasters!
Dec 7, 2021
On my last ride it didn't flip much and I crossed most of the top going forward going up and down hills while rocking a bit. It gave a great roller coaster feeling and I could see building a more normal coaster with rocking seats and no forced flipping.
See:
Ride Engineers Switzerland Rollerball

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Jul 2, 2014
I've never been on a 4D free spin, but I had so much fun on Tumbili! I went with some cousins on a Thursday it was supposed to rain so the park wasn't very full and we rode it 3 times while we were there.
Our screams the first time we rode it were LOUD đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚
I don't think I've ever been thrown around that aggressively on anything before and I couldn't get enough! Intimidator 305 came close, but fast banked laterals just don't do it for me the way a full 360 does or hanging face first for half the ride like I did on my last go around. I can't wait to ride one of these again!

I hadn't been to KD in a decade but I will definitely be back! I had so much fun and one of my cousins loved it because the rides are so much more accommodating then Busch as she got to ride every coaster. Definitely worth the drive and the gas.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad