Project 2022 (?): Festhaus Park Giga Coaster

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

GrandpaD

Curve Flattener.
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
Ah I see, but it's confusing because it says that it was finalized 2 days ago. That's why I thought it was something different
Just hazarding a guess...JCC has to inspect to insure what was applied for was competed as submitted. With Covid-19 and the offices closed, it may have taken time for BGW to say they were done and inspectors back to work to do the final check.

Feb 14, 2019
I may be the only one, but I think WT is horribly underrated - I'd be really happy to see a variation of it in Virginia.

Joe

#RIPVolcano
Feb 12, 2011
Near Richmond
BuschDominion.com
Oh don't get me wrong, I think Wicked Twister is tons of fun - it just kills me to think of it as a hyper coaster, even though it is one. I'd love for KD to get Dorney's if it wouldn't be seen as a smaller, shorter version of Volcano.

Feb 14, 2019
Oh don't get me wrong, I think Wicked Twister is tons of fun - it just kills me to think of it as a hyper coaster, even though it is one. I'd love for KD to get Dorney's if it wouldn't be seen as a smaller, shorter version of Volcano.
Is it because it's a launched invert that it gets that comparison? Seems totally unfair.

Curious how people will take the location of the FP coaster and be convinced it's the true sequel to DF instead of something brand new.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad