Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The inclusion of what looks to be a really good airtime hill in the second half of the layout is a nearly as unexpected as a beyond vertical B&M drop. This honestly looks like one of the most interesting coasters B&M has designed in years.

In other news, Fiesta Texas is starting to look REALLY stacked. What a lineup! I guess this is what happens when you're a Six Flags property next door to a SEAS park?

In other news, Fiesta Texas is starting to look REALLY stacked. What a lineup! I guess this is what happens when you're a Six Flags property next door to a SEAS park?
SFA would like in on this strategy as well, or does it have to be literally down the road to count.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
SFA would like in on this strategy as well, or does it have to be literally down the road to count.
SFA is all about the waterpark. Its always been about the waterpark. If it was about competition around KD, BGW and Hershey, that park would have a lot more coasters than it does now.

This is also exciting for six flags in general. We have not seen B&M at a six flags in a decade. They have been content putting in cheaper style rides, so I'm eager to see where this leads for the chain as a whole.

Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
This isn't the best video about the ride out there, but it does sort of explain who Dr. Diabolical is:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And the ride queue purportedly will have a theme...

Theme​

As guests enter the queue line for the roller coaster, they will find themselves immersed in the story of Dr. Diabolical and her evil quest to create menacing creatures to frighten the world. To bring her creations to life, she has constructed a machine to capture the essence of human adrenaline and fear.​

Last edited:
I'm so jealous that I'm on the verge of actually hating Six Flags Fiesta Texas.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

How the hell does SFFT have money for this stuff?! They charge Six Flags prices and keep heavily investing in guest experience improvements and theming... WHILE ADDING AN INNOVATIVE, UNIQUE B&M DIVE COASTER. It doesn't add up!

I Dont Get It Parks And Recreation GIF

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad