Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Malibu Pipeline is enclosed the entire way as well in a black tube, and I never thought that ride got too hot/humid. But then again, it does feel like you get splashed more on that ride.

On really hot days it can get pretty sauna-esque as well. That said, the smaller tubes (less stagnant air) and increased tree cover probably keep it a little cooler than Aquazoid.

While I haven't had a chance to ride the new revamped Aquazoid just yet, I do recall the old version having mist inside the tube where the laser special effects were before they stopped being maintained properly. No sure if that makes a different or not in the tunnel temperature or if it is simply the removal of the open air section. Otherwise, it's a great ride so I am excited to check it out this summer!

finally got back to water country, music was working in the slide today (wasnt the first time i was there this year) and the soundtrack is absolutely fantastic. i felt like more lights may have been on compared to last time i rode.

just got off for the first time today and i really enjoyed aquazoid amped! i think proslide and islide did a great job with the overhaul. all the effects were working including the music! the water was a decent temp for it being low 80’s but it was very warm in the tube. later in the day it got even hotter to the point it was uncomfortable to be in there. it was only in the high 80’s though. considering how hot virginia summers can get i’m worried it might get too hot in there. other than that i think this is a great successor to the og aquazoid.

Sidenote: does anyone know the names of the tracks played in the tube?

just got off for the first time today and i really enjoyed aquazoid amped! i think proslide and islide did a great job with the overhaul. all the effects were working including the music! the water was a decent temp for it being low 80’s but it was very warm in the tube. later in the day it got even hotter to the point it was uncomfortable to be in there. it was only in the high 80’s though. considering how hot virginia summers can get i’m worried it might get too hot in there. other than that i think this is a great successor to the og aquazoid.

Sidenote: does anyone know the names of the tracks played in the tube?
I was there on the 5th and road it afternoon. It is way too hot in there. I'd be concerned about those dehydrated. I felt dizzy at the end and I'm not sure if' the heat had anything to do with it.

• Sad
Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad