Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Dec 11, 2019
So Silverwood has been teasing a new ride for a week or so. First was a picture with the caption of “this area will look very different a year from now” and then today a plane themed teaser with “new ride announcement 9-17-20” on it. So far most speculation is leaning towards some type of taller flat ride, such as a starflyer, Gerstlauer sky roller, or Zamperla air race.

Dombot

:)
Mar 30, 2020
Atlanta
Love the name and the theme. This is a perfect addition to this park.

It has me thinking though... is this the discount Raptor that was being promoted at IAAPA a few years back? I kinda doubt that a small park like this would be able to afford an addition like this without some sort of price cut.

Sep 24, 2018
Love the name and the theme. This is a perfect addition to this park.

It has me thinking though... is this the discount Raptor that was being promoted at IAAPA a few years back? I kinda doubt that a small park like this would be able to afford an addition like this without some sort of price cut.
They are small but they did host the Golden Tickets last year along with RMC and they are really close to each other. It's possible that they just got a good deal by being local park

Reactions: Dombot
Apr 22, 2019
I like how low to the ground it gets, or at least it looks like it gets super low to the ground in that POV.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad