Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
OK, now that everyone is focused on "flip your mood", would that mean one large flat ride that "flips" as part of its ride motion? What flat rides are sized large enough to be a potential stand-alone attraction for the season? We have a drop tower, swing ride, and pendulum ride. Any suggestions?

Again, it could be part of a flat ride package with small-medium sized flats instead.
What about that Skyline Attractions thing they have that is Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster. Not a coaster per se, but a large flat ride.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had issues getting B&M on board for the wing coaster as I feel like B&M is building 8,000 coasters in China a year at the moment.

Though I don't see them going for another brand new concept, an Axis would be amazing

I understand there is a Skyrocket II in VA that could use relocation.

What is the park tier below Dorney... Cause damn sure that is where KD is now.

Reactions: AlpenChariot
I understand there is a Skyrocket II in VA that could use relocation.

What is the park tier below Dorney... Cause damn sure that is where KD is now.

Lol, I’m not happy with CF’s level of investment in KD either, but we are still FAR better off than Dorney and practically half of the other CF parks. We got an amazing new coaster less than two years ago and there’s clearly still something in the woodwork for Safari Village. Not to mention the constant flow of capital towards updating the park infrastructure and experience. Talk to me when Dorney gets treated that way.

Relocating a ride within the cedar fair chain makes alot of sense for a cheaper plug in after volcano's unexpected demise. Popular rumor seems to be wicked twister (I'll take one maverick please ?). If they followed that up with a new ride in 2022/23 would be great for the park imo.

Reactions: Intimidator325
I'd be happy with Wicked Twister if they repaint it when moving. Really fun ride, I feel kinda underrated.

Wicket Twister would be a nice Volcano replacement. Sure it's not a full circuit but inverted launched coaster still being in the park would be nice. And depending where they put it, they could be really opening up the area for more.

You set it on an angle from parallel to Avalanche's MCBR and it goes to just shy of FoF's access road. That means it's station would intersect the old turnaround for Volcano. That means almost all the land between FoF and Avalanche is open for future expansion/development, and add in Crypt's old spot, CF could do a LOT of work to overhaul Safari Village and potentially re-theme BLSC/Anaconda/FoF/I305's area as well to make 2 themed area's. (IMO they should be willing to do this as the CAG and IS redo's were really nice changes, that though they don't bring in money they make the area feel new again. I think doing that in the first place shows willingness to invest.)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad