Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be an awesome head chopper element after the zero-g stall but there isn’t much testing footage from that view though.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
😉😉.

any chance I get I bring this video up🤣

I'm incredibly excited for the huge outward bank turn. I have no idea what that should feel like. Also never been through a stall before but I imagine VelociCoaster will have something to say about that in a month. Not really thrilled I might ride VelociCoaster before this. I'll just have to keep the expectations in check.

I feel like VC is going to be Pan’s (we need a good nickname) sibling in the “your big sibling was good at sports bad at academics in the way you are good at academics and bad at sports.”

AKA both great but in different ways.

I feel like VC is going to be Pan’s (we need a good nickname) sibling in the “your big sibling was good at sports bad at academics in the way you are good at academics and bad at sports.”

AKA both great but in different ways.
Ok, but which one is better at academics because I don’t want the dumb one.... it’s not like he is joining the nba brah

• Haha
Reactions: Griffbolten
The drop off the top hat is the beginning of 3 elements that are likely easily going to put this into my top 3 (skyrush, toro, twisted colossus)... The real question is are those elements going to be enough to dethrone toro and Skyrush?

Edit: Cant forget about the wave turn at the very and of the ride either. That could be a very surprising finale.

The drop off the top hat is the beginning of 3 elements that are likely easily going to put this into my top 3 (skyrush, toro, twisted colossus)... The real question is are those elements going to be enough to dethrone toro and Skyrush?

Edit: Cant forget about the wave turn at the very and of the ride either. That could be a very surprising finale.
The S turn going into the swing launch looks incredible, The the little bunny hill right before the top hat forwards then backwards and then forward again over that should be quite interesting, add to that the zero G stall and the head chopper and you get quite a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad