Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it definitely will be open sooner than we think. Work is progressing really fast
I think from a ride operation standpoint it could physically open I'm a few weeks but from a park perspective I am less optimistic about even seeing it before Memorial Day.

Honestly Velocicoaster seems like a let down. The theming is literally top notch, can’t be beat, but it doesn’t look “best coaster” worthy, like everyone hyped it to be

Reactions: musicman3204
I had a dream last night about going on Pantheon and they had let me into the station but there wasn't room for me on the train, so I just held onto the back of the rear seat and rode that way. It was pretty intense. ?
Well that us one wY to improve capacity on the rides now that social distancing seems gone at the park.

• Haha
Reactions: vacoasterfanatic
It's interesting how much more excited I am for Pantheon than I was for Twisted Timbers. I just love a good intamin launch coaster. I fell in love with Storm Runner when I rode it years ago and Twisted Timbers gets consistently ranked as a top coaster worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad