Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall BGW every citing a specific capacity. Just them saying that they would like between 6-8,000 people. I know some politicians kept saying 24,000.

I do know that CT has the lowest capacity because so many rides are closed and they close the park for guests when they are at around 22,000. There should be room for at least few thousand more in the ride queues. So probably looking at around 26-28,000.

I'll be honest with you though. The park actually doesn't have enough parking spaces to reach it's max capacity at a given time unless every car pools and has a full car.

You don't think people would start parking at McDonald's and walking in like they do with Target and WCUSA?

I'll be honest with you though. The park actually doesn't have enough parking spaces to reach it's max capacity at a given time unless every car pools and has a full car.

I remember when everything was shut down I made the case that BGW is more limited on capacity based on parking more so than anything else. Mostly because they are not immune to JCC's parking laws in regards to parking spots. I think when I crunched the numbers based on ADA laws and JCC's minimum spots, I came to theoretically with 3.5 people per car a 'max capacity' on ~30,000. Seems like I might not be that far off.

BTW anyone interested in anything to do with city planning, this youtube channel is the best:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad