Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video bump. I'm sure they are on here somewhere.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I really like the Minerva spot; though I was thinking when she was saying close that she was referring to opening...

You could also be held at both launches so there's really 4 block sections.
In theory one train could go back and forth between the spike and top hat without launching over, but that could get a little much if the train in the station takes awhile.

• Wow
Reactions: r757chan
Today at the park I was saddened when looking at Pantheon. Because now that she's delayed she no longer gets to have a year where she might be the best Intamin blitz coaster in the US. Now that there's VelociCoaster which I think is definitely going to take the throne

Today at the park I was saddened when looking at Pantheon. Because now that she's delayed she no longer gets to have a year where she might be the best Intamin blitz coaster in the US. Now that there's VelociCoaster which I think is definitely going to take the throne
I wouldn’t worry too much about Velocicoaster. Pantheon will still probably end up as a top 10 or 15 ride when it’s all said and done. That’s not a bad consolation prize.

Reactions: Mwe BGW

The paint is worn off of the top of the track. Would that happen from just the pull through testing or has there been some more substantial testing that I missed?

I still can’t believe Pantheon was testing...my patience last night. This thing, I’m not sure if it can even be classified as a roller coaster, looks insane. From certain angles, the top hat and the stall look like a B&M invert. The ride is way more massive in person than expected and it fills the plot of land nicely. To put it in perspective, when at the top of Apollo, the top hat looks like it’s pretty much at the same height, plus it still has to drop down to the Rhine. They have a winner on their hands. Velocicoaster definitely has the potential to be the superior ride, but this is going to go down as the new best coaster in the park easily.

What's

The paint is worn off of the top of the track. Would that happen from just the pull through testing or has there been some more substantial testing that I missed?

What I find interesting is if you look closely from near the train station you can tell that it's not the entire train, probably just two cars. So it's just the parts that were already on the track for the pull through testing. The rest must be in storage somewhere.

On another note I was back at the park again tonight and I saw a couple of people on the station and in the swing launch area. Not sure what they were doing, just thought it was interesting.

What's

What I find interesting is if you look closely from near the train station you can tell that it's not the entire train, probably just two cars. So it's just the parts that were already on the track for the pull through testing. The rest must be in storage somewhere.

On another note I was back at the park again tonight and I saw a couple of people on the station and in the swing launch area. Not sure what they were doing, just thought it was interesting.
ITS HAPPENING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad