Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
#Pantheonwatch

Also I ac m copywriting #Pantheonwatch and charging $0.05 for each use I expect that by May Zachary will have made me quite wealthy.
You'll have to battle Gucci. They make a Pantheon Watch....

#Pantheonwatch

Also I ac m copywriting #Pantheonwatch and charging $0.05 for each use I expect that by May Zachary will have made me quite wealthy.

For the copyright to be valid you'd have to prove first usage.

Unfortunately, @Nicole was the first to post it in a post dated to 11-Jan.

Sorry, but no dice.

Last edited:
If the final piece was just installed (who knows if that's true given the park's long history of publishing ancient construction photos) shouldn't we be a bit concerned? There seems to have been a massive delay between the point where like 99% of the structure was done and when they finally got the last piece in.

Reactions: JohnD
That's like a month and a half to install two track pieces... I certainly hope this photo was taken 3-5 weeks ago and they just want to avoid GP who doesn't understand the amount of work it takes after the last piece is installed before they can open it.

I can see it now:

Preview Day: "WhY iS pAntHeOn noT OpeN wHen IT wAS fiNIshEd In JaNUarY???!! DId ItCrASh???"

If the final piece was just installed (who knows if that's true given the park's long history of publishing ancient construction photos) shouldn't we be a bit concerned? There seems to have been a massive delay between the point where like 99% of the structure was done and when they finally got the last piece in.

They, of course, stripped the exif data from the photo.. but going from other posted photos that we could figure out an approx date; I'm assuming the photo is at least two weeks old.

Reactions: Adam and Zachary
Do we know when the last day we saw the crane up over in that direction? I would assume they would be taking it down already if they finished weeks ago.

They did have to create those new footers from scratch in the time since the media tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad