Project 2021: Pantheon

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Aug 14, 2018
Every passholder level has been advertised "early access" but platinum have indeed been promised "exclusive access"
Yeah, I remember something like platnium members having a bonus of "First to ride Pantheon". Last time I went to the park (December 23rd) I didn't see it.

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
I think we might find the park arguing that was a 2020 benefit and that they can't do it in 2021. I hope I am wrong about that though
I have been concerned that they might do just that. It is especially irritating, because that benefit was one of the big reasons I switched from my grandfathered 11-park Premier Membership to the new Platinum Membership.

Oct 18, 2020
I can see that my post has mad Quite a buzz so Let me clarify, I don't think pantheon would be open 24/7 if BGW did this. Most likely they would say "on 3/6 , 3/13 , and 3/20 platinum members can ride pantheon from 1-3"

May 14, 2019
Yeah I heard that pantheon tested and backwards launch failed. Obviously I don't know the credibility of this.

Aug 10, 2018
The swing launch they've made a dozen times over, albeit only one with a rolling start. The switch would be the novel bit, but they've done that on Hagrid too.

Reactions: panopticon31
Sep 24, 2018
Grain of salt time: Hearing some rumblings from a few people that Pantheon may have done some testing. "Completed the first half through the switch track" is what I heard. Could be legit, could be crap. Worth keeping an eye on!
Yeah I heard that pantheon tested and backwards launch failed. Obviously I don't know the credibility of this.
Can confirm this has happened. Can't say much more than that but it's been run through. There is apparently some need to further work on the backwards launch portion and it wasn't meant to be part of the test.

Dec 20, 2018
Lol that's super common with launch coasters. They prolly aren't even going full speed with the launch

Sep 24, 2018
So what can we expect for it's opening day? Late spring-early summer?
I said in some previous posts that I would expect it to open when restrictions are lessened further for BGW. That doesn't mean a capacity increase because the park can increase capacity just by opening more locations than they currently open.

It's not a great answer but that's what I think. Don't know if that's Spring or Summer or even Fall at this point.

Dec 20, 2018
I said in some previous posts that I would expect it to open when restrictions are lessened further for BGW. That doesn't mean a capacity increase because the park can increase capacity just by opening more locations than they currently open.

It's not a great answer but that's what I think. Don't know if that's Spring or Summer or even Fall at this point.
Kevin pretty recently said it's gonna start testing in the coming weeks, doubt it'll open in the fall

Reactions: Twisted_Airtime
Login or Register to Hide This Ad