Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what if any significance there is but maintenance walkway and station lights are on at the Pantheon site right now. I have not seen this before.
if i had to take a shot in the dark PUN LOL but intamin likes to do their work at night...

I'm guessing there was no full train on the track right?
couldn't tell. honestly I wasn't anticipating seeing anything and had been on my phone not paying attention to the site at first and looked up as the train was going by and was like wow that is new but at that point we were already in the back side heading to the Rhine and I really couldn't tell to much about the station area other than the lights were on.

well looks like i was right, i think 100% intamin is working now, but i could see testing early- mid february, they still have to eleterical test, launch test, finish up the painting that is taking up the station, etc.

well looks like i was right, i think 100% intamin is working now, but i could see testing early- mid february, they still have to eleterical test, launch test, finish up the painting that is taking up the station, etc.
there have been a decent amount of electrical inspections there. A bunch of them are for lights and a couple are for electrical trenches

Reactions: Twisted_Airtime
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad