Project 2021: Pantheon

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

belsaas

UwU Beat me harder Grizzly Daddy
Silver Donor
My Tweetdeck column tracking mentions of the park can attest to the fact that this is incredibly common.

Anyway, glad to hear that things are started back up: I remember @BGWnut suggested they were looking at about 8 weeks of work, which would put them on track to be soft opening in March if all goes smoothly. (Also, if the park was smart they'd soft open the coaster during a Valentine's event, if it's ready by then).
A Valentine's event sounds absolutely miserable unless you're planning on Global Warming accelerating dramatically in the next 3 months.

Travis...

#ISupportSeaworld
Jul 7, 2019
Seaworld Parks & Entertainment

ControlsEE

I probably should be working...
Oct 2, 2018
Wow, somehow a channel with 317 subs can get special permission to film at the park on an off day. I had over 1500 subs at my peak (channel since closed) and was told a firm no when asked to do similar (also on an off-day) and I knew almost everyone (of any importance) in Ops. No jealousy here ;p Anyways, cool to see an aerial update!

Oct 18, 2020
Wow, somehow a channel with 317 subs can get special permission to film at the park on an off day. I had over 1500 subs at my peak (channel since closed) and was told a firm no when asked to do similar (also on an off-day) and I knew almost everyone (of any importance) in Ops. No jealousy here ;p Anyways, cool to see an aerial update!
Fun fact: BGW loves the coaster scoop😉, they have reposted multiple pictures of his on there Instagram and Twitter page (with probably credit of course)

matthewcsoup

𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓
Fun fact: BGW loves the coaster scoop😉, they have reposted multiple pictures of his on there Instagram and Twitter page (with probably credit of course)
i don’t get how he gets the parks attention with social media so much

Sep 24, 2018
Login or Register to Hide This Ad