Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Awesome footage! It's kind of insane to see any construction going on during these times, but I'm all for it.

They’re not endangered, so from what I’ve read all they should have to do is file a permit and since it’s a massive corporation in a state with Republican leadership, it shouldn’t be an issue.

They’re not endangered, so from what I’ve read all they should have to do is file a permit and since it’s a massive corporation in a state with Republican leadership, it shouldn’t be an issue.

They should all be destroyed!

Oh my God... this looks like a new industry standard on the way. Combining high level theming with the highest thrill possible? Bravo, Universal.

Yeah, that's really unfortunate for them. Hopefully they are still going to get to build the first surf coaster in 2022
SEAS chose to defer opening Ice Breaker and Iron Gwazi until 2021 with decent insight this was coming. Now both those rides are going to be over-shadowed (IG less so) by what could possibly be a top 5 ride.

Yeah I agree that they did because it was the choice between having no impact on attendance and potentially having an impact even if small it's just unfortunate because a big new B&M would be a much better competitor to this and Ice Breaker will be. Iron Gwazi I don't think this ride will effect that much

Reactions: Zachary
Yeah, that's really unfortunate for them. Hopefully they are still going to get to build the first surf coaster in 2022

I won’t be so quick write off Icebreaker yet. That’s a family coaster with a minimum 48” height requirement. That’ll draw in crowds because it fills a void in SeaWorld like Verbolten does for BGW.

And although not officially confirmed yet, my friend in management at IOA was informed Velocicoaster will be a 54” minimum to ride.

This ride honestly looks so incredibly awesome! I wanted a Flying Dinosaur like attraction but this is more than sufficient for my needs. I say that knowing the odds of a new custom B&M Flyer in the US are super slim unfortunately. Maybe somebody will jump on these Vekoma flyers in the coming years because FLY looks awesome. Anyway yeah I'm sure this will become my new favorite ride at Universal.

Trains are Tron meets Schwarzkopf. And then it's superTaron plus dinosaurs. Smells like a winner to me.

Edit: Reviewed Taron POV, then added "super"

Reactions: Unagi
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad