Project 2021: Jurassic World VelociCoaster

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
Starting soon in December the other crane should be back and may be some going vertical construction starting up .
Also looks like some permits will be filed soon for some rock work, and a new permit is out about some buildings for the coaster. I do believe one is the show scene.It is an interesting little tad bit of info. 77157305_448424122483279_8742101001214885888_n.jpg

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
More footers soon, then start of track will be going in, probably the build in launch area so that they can start working on first show scene (BLUE & Crew)
I want the trees back, but have noticed some near HRR, you burn up in the heat with no shade with the once jungle like feel.
But soon vertical. Pay close attention to BioReConstruct on Twitter if you can and Alicia at Orlando Park Stop if you can. I would love to be back in my old office there backstage, had a perfect view, but now I am down the road and can't see anything really.

Reactions: Unagi

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
Been a minute, but though I would share these with you. The first pic is from the first concept art layouts for IOA, when they wanted to do the JP "HellicopTours"" ride, and second pic is from the eye in the sky @BioReconstruct on Twitter. As you can see looks very nice they are bringing some of that older design in with the new coaster, in which you can see the Lookout Observation Tower for the Raptor Paddock of the new coaster.

When I get a chance soon after my surgery and go up to the parks I will grab some pics. It's been a busy time for me right now down the road, miss working up at the parks. But hope you guys enjoy this, and some things will be popping up in the JP area soon. So, I will post more as I can but figured I may give you a tease and WHOA you guys. fj_orig1_cropped.jpgERlMPQhXYAA0bum.jpgFC86C7EF-1D58-45D8-93B7-0F6D2E5C7446.jpeg

Login or Register to Hide This Ad