Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Got a ride in on this yesterday - a little disappointed not to get back for a second, but the day had other priorities, and my traveling companions were less primed to sit on a single coaster all day.

But damn, this one really DEMANDS that: it surprises you, even if you sort of know what’s coming, and there are so many moments you want to go back and re-experience. Even with a middle seat, caught me off guard a couple of times, and excited to return in the future.

There was apparently an incident where kids were throwing ice cubes at the ride as it went by.

Not the first time seeing this kinda thing happen. Seen it with both guests and TM's before. Guests were banned and TM's were fired over crap like this.

In case anyone was interested...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: CastleOSullivan
Just rode this ride for the first time. I am awed at the speed and intensity ! My home park is BGW and I am super excited for pantheon.

Reactions: Zachary
Just rode this ride for the first time. I am awed at the speed and intensity ! My home park is BGW and I am super excited for pantheon.
Yeah, we rode it a couple weeks ago and everything about it exceeded my expectations.

I don't think pantheon will be as good as this, but it made me more excited for pantheon.
agreed I can honestly say VC has pantheon beat regardless both are world class rides !

Attachments

• IMG_1208.MOV
    35.9 MB
  • IMG_1206.MOV
    19.7 MB
  • IMG_1205.MOV
    19.7 MB
Guys……..this thing. Wow. I walked into IOA today and this was my first objective and I got front row rides to end and begin the day along with 3 more laps in various seats including the back. This ride is basically everything I want in a roller coaster. The restraint is barely there I was getting flung up and down and sideways like a ragdoll in a very good way the entire time. So many sequences of airtime where I was very clearly not in the seat for several seconds. The stall was insane with hangtime, the two paddock inversions have weird hangtime and airtime. You get airtime when completely sideways out of nowhere. The mosasaurus roll was just completely insane. My last rides I went in hands up and just let it take me and man does that thing turn hard but so so good.

On top of the fact this is an excellently designed coaster, the theming is excellent, the queue is great, the locker system is simpler than Twisted Timbers, operations were on fire on a relatively dead day at Universal and it’s just aesthetically pleasing to look at. Islands of Adventure hit a home run here for sure, and I’m deeply deeply sorry to the bull in New Jersey because this ride went for the gold and got it. Go ride this ride ASAP.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Finally got around to creating a coaster related insta acct... And took this amazing photo today so figured why not share it here! Also, Velicicoaster is a complete package... And that roll at the end... I don't see how that element will ever get topped.

Rode it last Thursday twice in the front and once in the back and really enjoyed it. The theming alone is really well done and certainly adds to the thrill of the ride. The first time I wasn't holding on during the roll over the water but I certainly was the next two times. The wait was 35 minutes but it went by quickly.

Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad