Project 2021: Festhaus Park Giga Coaster

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
No, the second line.
I did see that but I don't really think that all that shocking news. Given that both Lumberhack and Vault are in the general area. It seems possible that they would still try to place one somewhere over there as nd there should still be lots of room for a stand alone one like Circo

Actually re reading it I think that is a description of what is currently there not what will be there.

----------------------

forum of cunts
Aug 23, 2017
I did see that but I don't really think that all that shocking news. Given that both Lumberhack and Vault are in the general area. It seems possible that they would still try to place one somewhere over there as nd there should still be lots of room for a stand alone one like Circo
I think you’re missing the point. The two ride buildings are the drachen ones and the maze is existing lumber hack. We were just gawking at the spelling of howloscream. This isn’t anything super new or revealing.

Edit:had the wrong buildings

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018
The two ride buildings the permits are mentioning are the existing Drachenfire queue and maintenance buildings. The permit says they are already there. They are not talking about a future site plan. It is is to help orient the crews to the area they are to be marking.

----------------------

forum of cunts
Aug 23, 2017
The two ride buildings the permits are mentioning are the existing Drachenfire queue and maintenance buildings. The permit says they are already there. They are not talking about a future site plan. It is is to help orient the crews to the area they are to be marking.
Right you are, I honestly forgot about the rest of the site outside the rpa.

Nov 23, 2010
Thinking of night rides on a spike (and my unending want for a Netherlands hamlet…)

starry night.jpg

Something here looks a little bit like a knife edge... 🤔

Edit: picture troubles, grammar

Last edited:
Reactions: BenWilkerson
Feb 7, 2016
Could BGW get another shuttle and/or launch coaster? Seems like such an odd choice for their existing lineup. Would that give them the launched coaster count record for a park? More questions than answers...

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Could BGW get another shuttle and/or launch coaster? Seems like such an odd choice for their existing lineup. Would that give them the launched coaster count record for a park? More questions than answers...
It would tie them at 4 the same count Kings Dominion had for 2006 season.

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Technically VB isn't because of the drop track.

BGW 'bout to have 4 launch coasters...
and none of them as good as Helix, Maverick, or Taron (although I haven't ridden those).
I would say that you are splitting the hairs mighty thin be not classifying VB and Pantheon as full circuit coasters because of the drop track a switch track

Reactions: Joe and halfabee

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Technically VB isn't because of the drop track.

BGW 'bout to have 4 launch coasters...
and none of them as good as Helix, Maverick, or Taron (although I haven't ridden those).
I'm confused. You are comparing a coaster that is still being built and a coaster about which we know almost nothing with three coasters you have never ridden, and somehow drawing a definitive conclusion about which is better?

Aug 10, 2018
This is a giant, fast modern intamin with pretty insane elements and the best trains in the business. What do some of you even want?

Edit: oops I thought I was in pantheon thread

Last edited:
Login or Register to Hide This Ad