Project 2021 (?): 355ft Attraction in Festhaus Park

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Level 65 Rumor Bear
Aug 23, 2017
Uhhhhh what are you basing this on? Care to elaborate?
Either spill what you think you know or don’t say anything. Don’t come here and play the “I know something you don’t know” game.
reliable personal relationships 😉

And I honestly would say more if I didn't know from personal friends who could lose a job if I said more. Sorry I can't say more and it isn't to flaunt. I just want you all to get a decent idea of what we might be getting.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018
This project is definitely still happening. It was not a project that was created by Kevin but instead is from a corporate program that will bring a new ride and attraction to each park every year.

Kevin simply oversaw it in conjunction with D&E.

As was said above based on the timeline it is very likely that at least a portion of the project has already been paid. It's very late in the process for there to have been no payments.

Last edited:
Reactions: tursiops

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Are we even sure that this will continue to move forward with the departure of Kevin?
We were not sure it was going to move forward with him there. So are we sure it will move forward with him gone no. That said a project of this size would have included corporate involvement and people above Kevin so I can not see a scenario where a new park president simply kills it off. This early there are many things that could change the course of the ride or kill but a new president just not liking the idea and going no we are not going to do that doesn't seem like it would be one of them.

Reactions: tursiops

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Level 65 Rumor Bear
Aug 23, 2017
Find and share evidence - anything - and then we can talk about it. So exhausted of the "reliable source" argument... 😴
I get it, there are reasons why I can’t give much more evidence, but if you look at my post history, you’ll notice that I correctly mentioned that bgt was considering its options with rmc several months before construction began. I’ve also mentioned that the Jurassic park coaster has had much of its theming cut, which you’ll see in time.

As I said earlier I can’t, and don’t feel like it’s right, to give out tons of info left and right, but that’s what you’ve got right now.

TLDR don’t expect major leaks from me, but I can try and help verify and debunk some of the other stuff going around.

If it really annoys you guys that much I can just not say anything.

Zachary

𝓡oyal 𝓜ango 𝓒réme Frappuccino Survivor
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
Frankly, in my opinion, if people don't like getting small tidbits of questionable information, they should avoid rumor threads.

As I've advocated previously, I'm a big fan of bookmarking posts with unsubstantiated information in them for review at a later date. It has already proved pretty enjoyable. 😋

Login or Register to Hide This Ad