Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
That looks sweet. How many GCIs have steel supports? Not really a fan of the steel supports, but I guess if it makes it easier to maintain it's OK.

That looks sweet. How many GCIs have steel supports? Not really a fan of the steel supports, but I guess if it makes it easier to maintain it's OK.
At least 2 that I know of. White Lightning and InvaduRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't know if I'll ever get use to steel structures on wooden coasters, but I guess if it gets us more new wooden coasters I can accept it.

I don't know if I'll ever get use to steel structures on wooden coasters, but I guess if it gets us more new wooden coasters I can accept it.
If a steel structure is good enough for the Coney Island Cyclone, it's good enough for any true wooden coaster.

Reactions: Zachary
Idk why people really care about steel substructures. The ride still totally feels like a wooden coaster.

It's the look. It's ugly. Wooden structures are so beautiful. Steel? Not so much. Plus flying through a wooden structure is just a lot cooler.

It's weird too that fake wooden coasters (RMC i-box) have wooden structures now, but not actual wooden coasters.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad