Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
You may not have had the opportunity to experience it. I have only watched, but maybe someone else can describe the fun that people have had doing Mario Kart themed parties on the bumper cars at BGW. I know it looked like they were having fun, but I have never followed one of these unofficial events personally.

CastleOSullivan said:
You may not have had the opportunity to experience it. I have only watched, but maybe someone else can describe the fun that people have had doing Mario Kart themed parties on the bumper cars at BGW. I know it looked like they were having fun, but I have never followed one of these unofficial events personally.

Since you watched videos of these events are the people cosplaying in the videos as well?

So this is a few days late, but USJ released teasers and concept art along with a video of the groundbreaking ceremony for Super Nintendo World.

[tweet=https://twitter.com/USJ_Official/status/872770211249766401]
[tweet=https://twitter.com/USJ_Official/status/872770193180590080]

From the looks of the concepts it would appear that this expansion really isn't named properly. Super Nintendo World is really a Super Mario centric land for USJ and I think a name like Super Mario World or just The Mushroom Kingdom would be much more appropriate.

Here's hoping that Orlando gets a whole third get for Super Nintendo World with each major Nintendo IP getting it's own dedicated land.

Hearing that certain tech issues for MK, but they are working on it, major rumor about it is the AR tech isn't lining up with the testing of the ride.
Shall see, cant wait until we have this in Orlando, however fingers are crossed when I go to Japan this will be working.

• Sad
Reactions: Zachary
Here are some great overhead views of SNW at USJ. It really looks good.
Also, hearing some words that they may be putting in the DKC sooner than we thought. I was really hoping that the SNW at UEU would have the coaster first, but shall see. Thanks to Alexander Bush on his Twitter account for these pics. Also, if you check out ThemeParx web site there are some great pics there, and soon as I can have some amazing pics of Universal Beijing Studios with some construction of the JW area and thru the park

Attachments

• 55966FD0-2FA4-4326-BA4F-53CD61AA7D33.jpeg
    55966FD0-2FA4-4326-BA4F-53CD61AA7D33.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AS20200115000113_comm.jpg
    AS20200115000113_comm.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 0
Holy three letter acronyms Batman.

Congrats to anyone who understood the above.

I did not.

SNW — Super Nintendo World
USJ — Universal Studios Japan
DKC — Donkey Kong Country
UEU — Universal's Epic Universe
JW — Jurrasic World
Thank You, I was gonna post it but ended up getting an important call, so Thanks I appreciate it, plus at work for emails and messages that's how we always have to put them or with a #Hashtag.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad