Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I am loving the purple track, which is also my favorite color. Can't wait to do this next year, especially since it is only about an hour to hour and half drive from where I live in Orlando. Next few years is gonna be a fun time coaster credit wise in Florida. Anyone know of what they may name this or any hints and wonder if they are gonna stick to the Big Cat style name.

Man that one section that goes really steep looks like the start of some really interesting elements.

Wooden hybrid cobra roll anyone?

Reactions: BGWnut
I have no idea why they just didn't go full ground-up woodie RMC here considering 90% of the wood structure is new.

It is kind of insane how many new huge coasters are coming to SEAS parks. One day you're pulled into project 2021, then MMXX, then you remember BGT is getting a hyper-hybrid. And that's just two parks!
Keep in mind in 2020 alone SWO will be building a multi-launch Premier coaster, SWSD is receiving a B&M dive coaster, and SWSA is receiving a GCI wooden coaster. The amount of growth from SEAS next year is unseen and quite possibly one of the biggest years of investment in a regional themepark chain since the late 90’s during the Six Flags years of rapid expansion.

It is kind of insane how many new huge coasters are coming to SEAS parks. One day you're pulled into project 2021, then MMXX, then you remember BGT is getting a hyper-hybrid. And that's just two parks!

Semi related. An article popped up on my news feed today from last year.. it was speculating that we might not see any more hyper hybrids due to a lack of existing Woodies that are both tall enough and candidate for renovations.

Gwazi was mentioned but dismissed as too short. Boy were they wrong..

Reactions: BGWnut and Logang
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad