Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably missing something, how's ADA access going to work with the bridge if there's a staircase on both sides?

Reactions: Mushroom
It's all explained here:

Reactions: Mushroom
It's all explained here:

Thanks - so what appears to be low capacity ramps to the side on either end. Not the most gracious way of handling it but I guess it'll work. However people are generally lazy so I'm curious to see what the actual traffic flow will be.

Reactions: Zachary
Side note: they really need to get a move-on on this construction.

We saw a seemingly impossible speed at first which has almost predictably slowed the past few weeks.

But now it's December and their crane permit is only good for four more weeks and there's the Christmas holiday in there (on which they presumably won't make the construction folks work).

They really need to get the rest of this track laid fast now.

We saw a seemingly impossible speed at first which has almost predictably slowed the past few weeks.

But now it's December and their crane permit is only good for four more weeks and there's the Christmas holiday in there (on which they presumably won't make the construction folks work).

I think the rest of it will be done within two weeks. There's almost of of the layout left, but the layout is so short that it could realistically be done in that time frame. I think they mainly wanted to get the bridge and at least get a start on the station before finishing the layout.

These are the last closed days at the park this month too. See what they want to do without an audience.

They don’t need too much time to finish the rest of the track and supports. Also they don’t need the crane for much more besides the outward banked turn.

Reactions: ijerngvidsnvk

The 31st is the final day they have the permit for the large crane. But there's nothing saying that they can't use smaller cranes for the work after that. They just need to finish with the work that the large crane needs to do.

I think what @Jahrules was saying is that they need to have the crane work done before the FAA waiver expires. Though they technically have until 1/17/2021 to do so apparently.. They did specify the work schedule to be through December or this year though initially.

Edit: this is directly from the FAA determination
View attachment 18958
Screenshot_20190918-141354.png

You are looking at the incorrect date. That date is in 2021. It is when the permit expires which is 18 months from the date is applied for. The permit however states that the crane work will only occur between September 1st and December 31st, 2019

I hope no one is actually worried about the progress on this ride. I don't believe anything is behind schedule or amiss, since it's December 2 and this ride has several months to go before any semblance of an opening.

I'd be more worried about Fabio being invited back to ride the first train and being hit in face by a falling Coke bottle previously stuck on the talon of a bird now that climate change has exponentially worsened since Spring 1999. ?

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Basically he’s saying that Pantheon uses the same Infrastructure as their other recent Intamin projects but the ride was designed to have bigger elements and more speed rather than number compared to Asterix/Taron/etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad