Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking at some of Intamin's more recent blitz coaster models on RCDB and one (Steel Dolphin) had a pic of an LSM stator, which had a noticeable manufacturer sticker, which got me to here. It looks like they manufacture stators, drive systems and energy storage systems. I know this was a topic of discussion a while ago and thought some of you might find it interesting. On another note, I have not been on the forum since 10/18/19 and wow, I missed a lot!
That's Indrivetec (founded ~2013), which came out of InTraSys (founded 1989). From afar, it looks like maybe some folks at InTraSys, specifically supplying LSMs to ride suppliers frequently including (but not limited to) Intamin, left to create Indrivetec, focusing on that LSM book of business plus inverters and storage systems. Not sure who else may or may not have been involved. InTraSys still supplies linear drive systems and eddy current brakes for other industrial applications.

Then there's Inautec, which does amusement ride controls and other transportation engineering services, and whose only listed partners are Intamin and ABC Rides (founded 1997), a kiddie ride supplier which -- like Intamin Worldwide -- is based in Wollerau Switzerland. Also sharing exactly that pair of partners, and only that pair of partners, is International Amusements Inc., located in Texas. Not sure how they split duties with Intaride, another Intamin sales office in Maryland. Both are "official" Intamin locations despite operating as separate corporations. There are reasons for that.

Everyone here sounds mutually very familiar with each other for a reason (save for InTraSys which I think at least originated outside of the Intamin orbit), and that's before getting into the larger galactic cluster of people and companies that have come out of Intamin over time. Intamin is basically the All In The Family of ride suppliers.

...A handful of whom will have worked on Pantheon.

I couldn’t tell, drove past quickly:/ The top is like free of supports, so it looks really cool, but going off of what we know, it’s most likely lower.

Its not in reference to the building, it's in reference to the group of gods. It's more in line with "justice league" or something.

Clearly it is not a building. The intro makes it perfectly clear that they are referring to the chefs themselves, not kitchen stadium: the chefs are a "veritable pantheon of culinary giants." In other words, this coaster is named for the fine chefs of BGW and is a celebration of their doing battle....or working the line at Marco Polo's Marketplace.

Allez Cuisine!

We'll have a completed airtime hill by the coming of next weekend. I would imagine. Already starting to climb if you look closely in the bottom right corner.

Attachments

• 20191110_082323.jpg
    20191110_082323.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad