Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there will be a trident in the theming, just not atop the spike, for previously stated reason.
Looking at the very top, that little "platform" conceivably could hold a base for a trident welded in place. I'm not saying it's happen, but it's "doable".

Screenshot_20191023-211501_Flamingo.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191023-211501_Flamingo.jpg
    Screenshot_20191023-211501_Flamingo.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: ijerngvidsnvk
It'll be a minor disappointment not to have a trident. But, I'd think their priority is to get the track up. Any theming, etc. (which probably doesn't come from Intamin) will come after the important stuff is accomplished.
Exactly different company. We can hope after all. Like copper head strike theming done by a different entity not mack or the iron workers

Only thing is that if it is a different company will they have to bring another crane in? Makes sence to add when you have the crane already on site.

Only thing is that if it is a different company will they have to bring another crane in? Makes sence to add when you have the crane already on site.
Probably not but it doesn't mean a different company couldn't come in while they're still constructing. The coaster and they have the man basket on that giant crane

Where is everybody getting the idea that a trident is gonna come to the spike? I dont think BGW has ever said anything about this(I might be mistaken) so was this a hopeful speculation or something?

Reactions: ilovebg
I really don't think that it will be more than a spike. It was just featured in the concept art which showed some of the Gods. In the concept art it's clearly just clouds meant to show some of the Gods and their features.

Last edited:
If enough people mention that having a trident at the top of the spike would be a cool thing to have maybe the park will add it at some point. It's not like it would be anything real expensive to add but that theming touch would be worth it.

Why was Salacia mad at Neptune?

He had her Pantheon...

Side Gate was open lol Sadly security was standing right there and i couldnt get out. Othewise i coulda got a picture of the entire parking lot. From the quick glance though, i did not see a crane for lifting the pieces

Attachments

• 20191024_114846.jpg
    20191024_114846.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • 20191024_114840.jpg
    20191024_114840.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

I assume there will be additional work done using cranes down the road to install sensors, electrical, lighting, etc.

Odds are this happened on the construction site. Hope everyone is ok!

If any of the Admins want to edit this so the story shows feel free to make it happen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the person is ok! I'm not quite sure exactly how it works, but does this mean there will have to be an OSHA investigation now, stopping or slowing the work?

Completely depends on the nature of the injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad