Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just had an employee friend tell me. "I checked every employee paper I have, they only list the 23rd like I said, and the 31st through nov 3rd , it says festa italia operations will be closed."

Reactions: BenWilkerson
And here I was under the impression that this was originally going to be double spined like i305. Not sure how I'm feeling about the aesthetics, I'm...turned on?

...Who am I kidding.
giphy.gif

I've been posting photos to all of BGWFans' social media accounts so make sure you check them all out. Here's a great shot I just got from the railroad though!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That looks like a pretty short first launch track
1. It's the angle of the photo.
2. The point of the first launch is to get you to the triple launch/switch track. Kinda like how Cheetah Hunt's first launch is to go over a hill to the second launch. It doesn't have to be super fast, just fast enough to make the ride a bit more exciting before the first big launch.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijerngvidsnvk
1. It's the angle
2. The point of the first launch is to get you to the triple launch/switch track. Kinda like how Cheetah Hunt's first launch is to go over a hill to the second launch. It doesn't have to be super fast, just fast enough to make the ride a bit more exciting before the first big launch.
Well yeah that’s what I mean. A punch to start the ride.

Reactions: ControlsEE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad