Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permit for tall crane work is for September 1st through December 31st. I would guess that track and supports will start showing up near the end of the month. All the track should then be in place by the end of the year. Based on that it seems like this ride will open in March/April next year. I just can't see how they could open it later than that unless something goes wrong during the construction process. 17445

^I mean if you're comparing Flight of Fear to Grizzly, Racer 75, Backlot, Avalanche, Apple Zapple, Anaconda, etc. I mean to each their own but Premier Spaghetti Bowls are a blast and that launch is pretty strong, plus it's in the dark.

But anyway Pantheon will be awesome. Imagine the Top 3 in the state would easily be (in no order) TT, I305, and Pantheon.

I don't see what's wrong with "3. It seems pretty cool... Waiting to ride it." Regarding expectations, I always have the hopeful and the realistic and this is somewhere in the middle for me. But you can't really tell what the experience will be like and just like the 2020 KI Giga it could beat rides with better stats if the design is right.

Re: KD, wut? According to my math this could finally make BG their coaster equal, it only has to be as good as Racer 75, AZ, Avalanche and taxi Jam combined plus the margin of Woodstock over Grover ... wow that's an difficult comparison. Anyway you can go to both parks by driving the wait time for one coaster at Cedar Point yesterday, so no matter how you compare the parks, Virginia looks like a great deal.

Reactions: Drachenwolf
Until I see those Wendy's bags, I refuse to believe there is a new coaster next year. ?
Also, the amount of people who will be terrified and outraged to see Volcano gone who haven't been to KD since Band Camp Fest 2003 will be enough to drive the attendance uptick at BG when Pantheon opens. Worry not, Larry Giles...

Until I see those Wendy's bags, I refuse to believe there is a new coaster next year. ?
Also, the amount of people who will be terrified and outraged to see Volcano gone who haven't been to KD since Band Camp Fest 2003 will be enough to drive the attendance uptick at BG when Pantheon opens. Worry not, Larry Giles...

Bah; I'll just be happy when my local Wendy's has spicy nuggs... ????

I'm not sure, but to work on the stall footers they may have to dismantle the great dirt mountain soon.

I'm not sure, but to work on the stall footers they may have to dismantle the great dirt mountain soon.
They will be. They have been digging trenches where the first are going and then filling them back in later because most of the concrete we see for the footers will be underground when they are done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad