Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a tad worried with the use of "whelp" in that tweet and a "yeeeep" in a response tweet. I'm probably reading way too much into it, but that makes it sound like the project is not what people have been expecting.

I'm a tad worried with the use of "whelp" in that tweet and a "yeeeep" in a response tweet. I'm probably reading way too much into it, but that makes it sound like the project is not what people have been expecting.
Whelp can mean several things tbh

The yeeeep sounded like an excited yep. While the whelp seemed like a surprise.

Dude those footers are massive as hell. You can fit like 2.5 vbolt footers in one of those.

I said the same thing. Gotta be resisting some massive forces.

Also a possibility that those might be two footers. Technically the square areas are "impervious cover," so they may have just lumped two footers in the area and added a fluff factor to the area calculations for impacts.

To be honest I’m a little disappointed I was hoping for a b&m giga that would go out and over the Rhine and into festhaus field/drachen fire field but a B&m giga is too close to Apollo which would take away the thrill of that world class coaster so overall I think they made a smart move with keeping it on Italy side of the Rhine just not what I wanted

Reactions: Eric
So uh. The only other coaster I’ve thought of that has large footers consistently in a row like that is I305. They’re a different shape, but they’re consistent and big.

Attachments

• CDCA0C3E-14C1-4B07-BA21-C8CE1F1E299A.png
    CDCA0C3E-14C1-4B07-BA21-C8CE1F1E299A.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
Reactions: Eric and VikingvadR
You got the KD guy over here super hyped.... great find! Definitely worth checking out if it ends up being a giga coaster taller (and faster) than the almighty Intimidator 305!

There is no way to tell right now when it is slated to open, let alone when it is being constructed. I would definitely say 2020 at the earliest though.

I’m super excited for this, even though this will change the way I see the park, but still super excited ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad