Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Zachary

𝓡oyal 𝓜ango 𝓒réme Frappuccino Survivor
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
Regarding this...

In other news ACE is holding a pantheon construction site tour on the 25th, with speakers from bgw, kd, sfa, and premeir.

@Nicole and I are already registered to go. I'm probably going to post about the event on BGWFans' social media soon so if you want to register before what could be a sizable influx, do so! There are only 400 tickets avaliable.

May 14, 2019
I might actually be able to go to the construction tour and see the outer bank for the first time in person!

Mar 16, 2016
Wow that is just insane looking. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for Iron Gwazi, but Pantheon is the most intriguing 2020 addition imo. Just look at those two elements.
1 and 1A in most interesting additions for 2020 IMO. Candymonium and Orion are blah.

Reactions: Rheath
May 9, 2019
Wow that is just insane looking. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for Iron Gwazi, but Pantheon is the most intriguing 2020 addition imo. Just look at those two elements.
1 and 1A in most interesting additions for 2020 IMO. Candymonium and Orion are blah.
Everyone is all “Gwazi” and “Pantheon”, but I think KD might surprise us with its 2020 addition. I wouldn’t count them out yet.
Pantheon looks like it'll be fun...

Iron Gwazi looks like it'll be INCREDIBLE.

Reactions: Rheath
Mar 18, 2017
I'm completely torn on outward banked turns. I just hope it's a gentle feeling and not as if you are being ejected. My old age is starting to get to me :(
Outward banks can only be comfortable if ejector air. As conventional banked turns align positive forces, outward banks align negative forces. You're thrown out of your seat but more or less straight out of your seat. Also, ejector air, unless ridiculous, is great back therapy, like those things that hang you upside down.

Oct 23, 2019
Outward banks can only be comfortable if ejector air. As conventional banked turns align positive forces, outward banks align negative forces.
I'm not sure I agree with you on that all. If you are being forcibly thrown then you have the restraint to worry about. That is my point. I think of Twisted Timbers and how in the back seat I find it uncomfortable on my legs.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad