Project 2020 (MMXX): Pantheon

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Aug 10, 2018
I dont think it's going through the tiny lowermost gap, but the one above it. The supports there are just bending outward.

Reactions: Rheath
Sep 24, 2018
It's just like Mach Tower it is designed to sway slightly in the wind. I can't remember correctly but I think Mach Tower can sway like 10 feet from side to side at the top.

• Wow
Reactions: tursiops
Aug 10, 2018
I've noticed that slight backwards bend on the top section from in the park, doesn't move with the wind. I think they must have just had that piece resting some way on the ground and it bent a bit. Obviously won't affect the ride, though.

Zachary

𝓡oyal 𝓜ango 𝓒réme Frappuccino Survivor
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
That could be it. I'm in the park now and once you see the bend, you cant unsee it lol.
Same thing here. I noticed the bend the week the spike went up and everytime I look at it, it's all I see now. 😋

Sometime in the next few days I'll try to remember to post the direct sideview shot of it I took with my DSLR—it's super obvious from the right angles (heh, angle pun...)

Sep 24, 2018
You might be right. I'm trying to not be too optimistic so that I'm not disappointed that they aren't too a certain point. If I'm being honest you're guess is probably closer because I'd bet the top hat is done by Wednesday

Login or Register to Hide This Ad